at Angels’ Share Glass Ltd we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand the practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it in terms of your use of our Shopify Inc website.
Information you give us;
Shopify and Angels’ Share Glass collect Personal Information that you provide to us;
- Purchase Information
- Name, Address, Email, Telephone Number
- Billing & Payment Information
- Registration of offers and events
- Comments and reviews on our website
- Discussions on social media platforms
Upon your transfer to PayPal You will then be authorising PayPal access to your information to complete the transfer. This transfer of your personal details are authenticated by the UserTRUST network security certificate on this website.
Information we collect about you;
- Technical information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you are using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Service, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Service, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences and cookie data.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page
- We may also collect publicly accessible data about you from social media websites that you visit when using the Service
- We may also collect non-personally identifiable information (e.g. gender and location) to assist in providing the Service to you. Non-personally identifiable information by itself cannot be used to identify or contact you. However, this information may be combined with other identifiers in a way that enables you to be identified.
Communications with us.
If you sign up to receive a newsletter, we will collect your email address.
If you communicate with us regarding the website, we will collect any information that you provide to us in any such communication. (ie using our contact us forms)
Like the operators of most websites, we use reporting technologies to record Non-Personal Information such as Internet domain and host names, Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser software, operating system types, clicking patterns, and the dates and times that the Website is accessed. To do this, we may use web beacons and cookies.
If you are under 16 years of age
If you're under the age of 16, you may not have an account on the Service. We do not knowingly collect information from or direct any of our content specifically to anyone under 16 If we learn or have reason to suspect that you are a user who is under the age of 16, we will unfortunately have to close your account.
Uses made of Information
We will only use information held about you for the following purposes.
Information you give to us: We will use this information:
- To understand and improve our Services to you.
To ensure that content from our Service is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests and sending you emails and messages about invoicing and account management.
- To administer your account and keep track of billing and payments.
- To keep the Service secure by investigating and preventing abuse and fraud.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our Service and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our Service to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service, when you choose to do so.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Service about services that may interest you or them.
By using the Service, you agree that we can access, aggregate and use non-personally identifiable data we have collected from you. This data will in no way identify you or any other individual. We may use this aggregated non-personally identifiable data to:
- Assist us to better understand how our customers are using the website.
- Provide our customers with further information regarding the uses and benefits of our products and service.
- Provide useful business insights from the aggregated data.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive). By using the Service, you consent to Personal Data being collected, held and used in this way and for any other use you authorize.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your Personal Data with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Information we share with third parties.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you and for the purposes of providing part of the Service to you. Such third parties supply the hardware infrastructure, storage and associated services necessary for us to provide the Service. All information submitted to third parties will be encrypted using SSL technology. By using our websites and/or the Service you consent to our third party service partners having access to your Personal Data.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Service.
Personal Data we disclose to third parties. We follow strict guidelines in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. We comply with the laws of the countries from which we operate. We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Shopify.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Customer Terms and/or any other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Shopify.com, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
In complying with court orders and similar legal processes, we strive for transparency. When permitted, we will make a reasonable effort to notify users of any disclosure of their information, unless we are prohibited by law or court order from doing so, or in rare, exigent circumstances.
Consent. If you wish to subscribe to our marketing communications, we will use your name and email address to send communications to you. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You may elect to stop receiving our marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in such emails.
We send push notifications from time to time in order to update you about any Service updates, events and promotions we may be running. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, please disable these in the settings on your device. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please click on the opt out options included in emails or the Service and we will remove you from our mailing lists.
Access to information. You have the right to access information held about you.
Right to deletion, rectification and data export. We permit you to delete, rectify and export information you have provided to us, subject to the conditions of our Customer Terms and our legal obligations set out below.
Retention. We retain Personal Data for as long as we provide the services to you or your account remains open. However, we may keep some data after your account is closed or you cease using the service, for the purposes set out below.
After you have closed your account we may retain Personal Data where reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, resolve disputes, enforce our Customer Terms, offer new features you may be interested in, or fulfil your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us. If none of these obligations apply we will delete Personal Data within 12 months of your account being closed.
We will retain de-personalised information after your account has been closed.
Applicable Data Protection Law
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the data controller is
Attn: Chief Privacy Officer
150 Elgin St., 8th Fl
Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4
Shopify International Limited
Attn: Data Protection Officer
c/o Intertrust Ireland
2nd Floor 1-2 Victoria Buildings
Dublin 4, D04 XN32
Where we store your Personal Data for EU Customers only
Our website is accessible via the Internet and may potentially be accessed by any user around the world. Other users may access the Service from outside the EEA. This means that where you chose to upload your data to the Service, it could be accessed from anywhere around the world and therefore a transfer of your data outside of the EEA may be deemed to have occurred. You consent to such transfer of your data for and by way of this purpose.
EEA to Canada Data is exported from the EEA to Shopify’s Canadian parent entity, Shopify Inc. This export takes place within Shopify’s corporate structure. Data within Shopify Inc. is protected under PIPEDA, Canada’s private sector privacy legislation, which is considered adequate under the GDPR. 14 United States Shopify Inc. uses a combination of data centres and cloud service providers to store this personal data in the United States and Canada. When personal data is transferred to the United States, it is either done so through the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield, for Shopify’s own storage, or through contractual data protection addenda (DPAs) with third-party service providers. The EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shields are also considered adequate under the GDPR. Shopify’s Privacy Shield certification statement can be found on PrivacyShield.gov.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share any password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Service; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The website may contain links to and from third party websites of our partners, networks, advertisers and affiliate. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices or content of these websites.
Shopify’s Data Protection Officer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org