Be Part of our Dynamic Team
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Ecommerce Marketing Executive required for growing our amazing Glassware company online.
Angels’ Share Glass Ltd is a unique wholesaler and online retailer, both in the UK and Overseas
Our small firm has big plans and needs someone with a passion for retail, organisation, efficiency and numbers. who is driven by success and can work alongside our dynamic team.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record and provide first-class service in order to assist with ecommerce growth in the business.
Ecommerce or Digital Qualifications required:
The candidate must have an extensive knowledge and experience of ecommerce platforms such as Shopify, Amazon. Etsy and Ebay
A high level of IT skills, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word.
An understanding of online advertising campaigns like Facebook, Google and Amazon advertising.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, confidence, creativity, demonstrate efficiency and effective processing of data, courteous and an ability to communicate with members of the team,
A strong work ethic and proven track record of being proactive and using initiative within online retail.
A clear understanding and proven delivery of good customer service. They must be flexible, have a sense of humour and be a team player. They will be able to multitask effectively and be able to problem-solve when needed
The candidate must have goodtime management skills and must be able to meet deadlines.
Job description and Duties:
- Create and manage a marketing budget for promotion via facebook, instagram, twitter and other relevant social media platforms.
- Create and manage social media content and be able to produce content marketing for all channels.
- Customer Service: Act as primary point of contact for online and mail order customers, answering phone and email enquiries, resolving complaints and making sure orders are processed.
- Product Knowledge: Develop in-depth knowledge of Angels’ Share Glass products and products to inform your customer service.
- Operational Support: Liaising with the operational team using guidance and overseeing performance on behalf of senior management.
- Online Stock Control data input and checking.
- Provide excellent customer service and communication.
- Set-up and deliver daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting.
- Use web analytics to monitor product positions and conversion rates
- Online Shop: Create, edit and upload product photography and descriptions to the ecommerce platform and remove discontinued/out-of-stock items, oversee graphic media content and liaise with designer.
- Create and implement online strategies and development plans.
- Regularly review sales, margin and KPI's to identify and understand the key drivers behind performance
- Keep up to date on eCommerce innovation and trends, take part in online webinars.
- Contribute ideas and suggest new initiatives or areas of improvement.
- Work with management to analyse and process sales data.
Full Time - Permanent
Salary based on experience (circa £20 - £22K)
You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Please apply via email to Karen Somerville email@example.com enclosing
Covering letter, outlining why you are the ideal candidate for this position & up to date CV
Closing date is Friday 10th January 2020 - Interviews will be held soon after.