WE are looking for a new member of our growing team. Do you or someone you know fit the bill?
Job Description for Part Time Accounts Assistant / Book Keeper
Part time Finance Assistant / Book Keeper required for growing Glassware Company in Bridge of Allan. Angels Share Glass Ltd is a unique wholesaler and online retailer, both in the UK and overseas - Generous hourly rate and flexible working hours, This small firm has big plans and needs someone with an eye for detail and can work alongside our dynamic team.
Duties required are;
- Responsibility for preparation of Monthly Accounts on Sage Accounts professional including input of, sales and purchase invoices, journals and reporting.
- Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Preparation of Quarterly VAT Returns.
- Preparation of the 4 weekly payroll on Basic Payroll including holiday cover.
- Preparation of staff pensions and reporting
- Organising payment of creditors.
- Weekly Bank reconciliation and Cashflow projections
- Monthly Business budgets
- PayPal & WorldPay reconciliation
Applicants should possess the following essential skills:
- Working knowledge and good experience of Sage Accounts, payroll
- Good computer skills including working knowledge of membership databases, word and excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Hours required are approx. 16 hours per week – Mondays and Wednesday or a mixture of half days
Rate of Pay based on experience
Please apply via email to Karen Somerville firstname.lastname@example.org
Covering letter & CV
Closing date is 23rd March 2018 - 12 noon with 9th April Start Date
Angels’ Share Glass is committed to paying the living wage.