Come work with us, you'll Love it! - Sales & Marketing - part time
Be Part of our Dynamic Team
Part time Sales & Marketing Assistant required for growing Glassware company in Bridge of Allan.
Angels’ Share Glass Ltd is a unique wholesaler and online retailer, both in the UK and overseas - excellent hourly rate and flexible working hours.
This small firm has big plans and needs someone with a passion for Sales and Marketing who is driven by success and can work alongside our dynamic team.
The ideal candidate must provide first-class service in order to push sales and increase brand awareness both for Direct Business to Customer and Trade Business to Business. Act as a Brand Ambassador between Angels’ Share Glass and its clients. Makes necessary phone calls and meetings to help sales. Follow up on leads and assist with external sales events and promotional opportunities. Follow and implement online marketing strategies. Build and maintain online data. Attend tradeshows and events where Angels’ Share Glass products are for sale or are on display.
Sales and Marketing Skills and Qualifications required:
Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Confidence, Excellent Product Knowledge, Creativity, demonstrated experience and Commercial awareness, Courteous, Relationship management skills, The ability to network and create connections, A high level of IT skills, Microsoft Office, Mailchimp, Social Media platform expertise, including advertising online, Target Market Analysis, Presentation Skills, Persistent, Flexible, Sense of Humour, Team Player. Driving license and the ability to travel within the UK is preferable. Time management skills and the candidate must be able to meet deadlines.
Non-essential requirements - An interest in Scotch whisky and the whisky industry would be desirable.
Job description and Duties:
- Improve brand performance.
- Work with management to create promotional hooks and engage new customers.
- Provide excellent customer service and communication.
- Apply a confident approach to selling.
- Sales achievement rewards program.
- Manage online customer record management system.
- Demonstrate products and services.
- Schedule appointments and meetings as necessary.
- Find innovative ways to increase sales.
- Research and develop the current client base.
- Create a sales strategy for gaining customers and retaining them.
- Contribute ideas and suggest new initiatives or areas of improvement.
- Prepare supporting materials as requested.
- Collate data and prepare sale & marketing analysis throughout the year.
- Contribute ideas for improving sales & marketing standards and processes.
- Set up at trade shows and demonstrate the quality or uses of the range.
- Work with management to implement the online marketing strategy.
- Have responsibility of all Social Media platforms, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and YouTube
- Create new ways of communicating with our community.
- Generate content for Social Media and Blogs
- Ensure grammar and spelling is correct in all external materials.
- Effective methods to increase brand awareness.
- Co-ordinate direct mail campaigns. (Mailchimp – Direct Mailing)
- Manage online competitions.
- Manage the marketing database
- Identify different target markets as agreed with the manager and perform online market research as required.
- Monitor website Analytics and reports from Ecommerce sales
- Generate marketing statistics and measurements which will be used to show effectiveness of marketing for the company.
Communication & Deadlines
- Effectively communicate with management and the rest of the team to ensure that any marketing strategies and campaigns are successful and understood.
- Work closely to management deadlines to ensure completion of tasks.
- Promote Angels’ Share Glass Ltd at any key opportunities.
Hours required are approx. 20 hours per week – weekend or evening events will be taken into the weekly hours
Excellent Rate of Pay - based on experience
Angels’ Share Glass are committed to offering all staff living wage or above.
You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Please apply via email to Karen Somerville email@example.com enclosing
Covering letter, outlining why you are the ideal candidate for this position & up to date CV
Closing date is Friday 23rd June 12 noon